Friday, August 16, 2013

Another long delay

So we received a call from our sales rep today that they wanted to combine two of our change orders into one. Typically I wouldn't be irritated but today I was since we still have not heard back from our loan processor to answer one simple question... Are we in underwriting yet. 

In speaking with our sales rep she stated the status say "processing" but of course that provides no information. Our sales rep did say they expect our house to start the first week in September and that if we haven't heard anything that could be good news

Here's to waiting two more weeks!